Image used with permission. Courtesy of Hubble Site, STScI. Emission Nebula NGC6357.
With Lingotek's advanced technology, translate entities – such as field labels and interface strings - formerly locked into the code.
Fine tune your translation preferences by language and by content type.
Automate translations for:
- Drupal Entities (e.g. nodes, comments)
- Drupal Menus
- Drupal Blocks
- Drupal Field Collections
- Custom properties and content
- Taxonomy, Views, Field Labels, Built-in Interface, Miscellaneous Strings
- …and more!
Find flexible options:
- Fine-tune translation preferences by content type and by language
- Easily prepare your Drupal site for translation with the Lingotek wizard
- Optionally lock translated items so they cannot be changed
- Send automatic email alerts
- Choose automatic triggers for the next workflow phase
- Automatically download completed translations to your corporate website for in-context review or immediate publishing
Choose bulk settings for language profiles:
- Choose default source/target languages for each language profile
- Choose translators, project managers
Automate publishing options:
- Easily automate translations for low-value content and zero in on high-value content.
- Add extra translation steps for high value content (e.g. Basic Pages, Articles) and high value languages
- Set up machine translation for low value content (e.g. Blog posts, Customer Comments) or low value languages (e.g. fringe markets)
- Choose default target languages, based on the source language:
e.g. Translate English articles into Spanish, French, German; translate French articles into English only
- Automatically publish low value content (e.g. Blogs); manually publish high value content (e.g. Pages)